- We run a breakfast club every day from 7.45 am to 8.50 am in the Margaret Mack Room, which is next door to the school.
- Places need to be booked and paid for in advance on a half-termly basis, via the Breakfast Club booking form available from the office.
- Sessions cost £4 for first child and £2 for siblings for a full session, which includes breakfast. Alternatively, children can attend a half session from 8.15am, which does not include breakfast, at a cost of £2.50 per child and £1.25 for siblings.
- Poringland XtraTime After School club provides a collection facility whereby children can be collected from school by their staff and taken to the after-school club. More details can be obtained from XtraTime Club on 07587 154725, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also have a variety of after school clubs during the year.
Currently we offer:
Gymnastics – Monday 3.15 to 4.15pm
AEM HAI Martial Arts – Every Tuesday between 3:30pm-5.30pm. Held at Surlingham.
Mulitsports – Thurdays 3.15pm and 4.15pm
Art Club – Fridays 3.15.-4.15 Held at Surlingham